|2||5%||Up to $2.70|
|3||10%||Up to $8.10|
|4||15%||Up to $16.20|
|5||20%||Up to $27.00|
Methotrexate 50 Mg 5 Bulb
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" vial containing 50 mg / 5 mL concentrated injectable solution
It is injected into the muscle, into the vein, into the artery, into the spinal cord.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$27.00||Up to $2.70|
|3||$27.00||Up to $8.10|
|4||$27.00||Up to $16.20|
|5||$27.00||Up to $27.00|
Active ingredient: 50 mg Methotrexate
• Adjuncts: Sodium hydroxide, sodium chloride, water for injection.
Before starting to use this medication, carefully read this USE INSTRUCTION carefully
because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medication is prescribed for you personally, do not give it to others.
• During the use of this medicine, if you go to a doctor or your doctor,
Tell them you are using them.
• We sleep exactly as written in this instruction. High on your recommended dose
or low dose.
In this Instructions for Use:
1. What is METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using METHOTREXAT "EBEWE"
3. How to use METHOTREXAT "EBEWE"?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. Hiding METHOTREXAT "EBEWE"
Their headlines are in place.
1.METHOTREXAT What is "EBEWE" and what is it used for?
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" is used in the treatment of cancer. As it can be used alone
it is mostly used with other medicines used in cancer treatment.
Treatment of malignant diseases, for example; acute lymphocytic leukemia (usually 15 years old)
blood cancer in children underneath), meningeal leukemia (brain and spinal cord injury
blood cancer), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (lymph nodes in some organs in the lymphatic tissue
cancers), bass and neck cancers, over (ovary), bladder, cervix (part of the uterus),
stomach, large intestine, testis, breast cancer, bone cancer, choriocarcinoma (birth-related bad
other tumors) and other trophoblastic tumors
, cancer of the brons, urothelial carcinoma (tissue covering the urinary tract), and
central nervous system tumors. Methotrexate may be used alone or in combination with other inhibitors of cell growth
drugs, hormones, heat therapy and surgical intervention.
Non-cancer uses: Rheumatoid arthritis (pronounced joint inflammation with swelling and pain in joints)
The treatment. In the treatment of psoriasis (psoriasis), especially psoriasis, diffuse pustular
psoriasis, psoriasis-associated arthritis or psoriasis-associated nail disease.
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" box contains a concentrated injectable solution
vial is found. Each vial contains 50 mg Methotrexate.
2. Things to consider before using METHOTREXAT "EBEWE"
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" DO NOT USE THE FOLLOWING
• If you are pregnant or lactating,
• If you have significant liver malfunctions,
• If you have significant kidney malfunctions,
• If you have blood diseases such as anemia or bone marrow failure,
• If you have active infectious diseases, inadequate immune system,
• If you are sensitive to methotrexate or other substances contained in the drug,
• If your alcohol consumption has increased,
• If you have wounds in the gastro-intestinal system,
• Do not use if you have general exhaustion.
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" in the following situations? USE your
• Methotrexate is administered only under the control of specialist doctors experienced in the treatment of cancer drugs.
• When using methotrexate, blood disorders related depression, kidney failure, peptic ulcer
(stomach intestinal canal injuries associated with ascending coronary artery), ulcerative colitis (infection
associated intestinal inflammation), ulcerative stomatitis (small scars
obvious mouth inflammation), diarrhea, general fatigue if you have your doctor about them
inform please. Methotrexate should be used with extreme caution in children and seniors.
• Stomach-intestinal canal poisoning indication (first occurrence of mouth inflammation)
otherwise, if the treatment is continued, inflammation of the intestinal bowel and intestinal perforation
the end result may come to fruition. If you observe such signs, you are warned by your doctor.
• Methotrexate is associated with decreased fertility and number of sperm,
can cause the unit not to be seen. These effects can be prevented by stopping the drug. Beyond that,
methotrexate causes toxicity and defects in the mother's belly in humans and
it can cause a drop. If one of the Eger escorts is using methotrexate,
an appropriate birth control method should be used for at least 3 months after discontinuation of the treatment.
• METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" may cause serious side effects even if used in low doses.
In order to be able to detect these effects early, your doctor will check-up and do some laboratory tests
he will ask you to do so.
• Before starting your treatment, check whether your blood cells are sufficient in number,
functions, blood serum albumin (an apparent protein) levels, and kidney
Various tests will be done to check your functions.
During the first six months of methotrexate therapy, at least once a month,the following tests should be performed at least every 3 months: • Mouth and throat check for changes in mucous membranes • Blood tests • Liver function tests • Kidney function tests • Breathing and lung function tests where necessary • This drug is more than 23 mg It contains little sodium. Any negative effects due to sodium are not expected. If the warnings are passed on for you, even at any time in the past, please consult your doctor.
Use of METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" with food and beverage
It is not expected to interact with nutrients in terms of application method.
You should consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Do not use METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" during pregnancy.
If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, your doctor or pharmacist
You should consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Do not use METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" during breastfeeding.
Vehicle and machine use:
Your ability to use tools and machinery can be impaired depending on individual sensitivity.
About METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" contains some auxiliary substances
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" contains less than 23 mg of sodium per 5 mL dose.
No adverse effects due to sodium are expected.
Use with other medicines:
Methotrexate also has a suppressive effect on the immune system,
the response of the immune system may be reduced. In addition, the use of a live vaccine at the same time as the treatment
an antigenic (foreign body entering the body) can cause the reaction.
The salicylate group drugs used for pain and inflammation, sulfonamides, tetracycline and
antibiotics such as chloramphenicol, diphenylhydantoin group drugs used in epilepsy,
drugs used for the treatment of cancer such as sulfazole, doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide; and
the soothing drugs called barbiturates are derived from protein-linked methotrexate proteins
You can sort. As a result, blood levels of methotrexate may increase and cause poisoning.
Along with known medicines (including alcohol) harmful effects on the kidneys and liver
Avoid using it.
Dose of methotrexate taken with probenecid used in gout disease
It should be reduced.
Vitamin medicines containing folic acid, orally taken iron, response to methotrexate
They can change. Drugs with pain reliever, methotrexate from the kidneys
and may lead to serious signs of poisoning.
Use with drugs that cause folic acid deficiency (sulfonamides, trimethoprimsulfamethoxazole
) may lead to increased methotrexate poisoning. Especially follicular
be careful if you have history of acid insufficiency.
Trimethoprim, together with antibiotic drugs such as sulfamethoxazole, are rarely used
blood cells are caused by insomnia.
Drugs used in the treatment of cancer such as vinca alkaloids include intracellular methotrexate and
methotrexate may increase polyglutamate forms.
Blood levels of methotrexate can be increased by etretinate (used for skin diseases) and
Serious liver inflammation has been reported after co-use.
Tranquilizer (a kind of sedative) used in the womb, such as phenytoin, and oral delivery
control drugs, penicillins can reduce the excretion of methotrexate from the kidneys; this is increasing
methotrexate quantities and poisoning in the stomach or intestines-gut system.
If you are using Eger with or without prescription drugs, or if you have been using it recently
please inform your doctor or pharmacist about these.
3.METHOTREXAT How should we use "EBEWE"?
Instructions for proper use and dose / application frequency:
Your doctor will determine the dose of your illness and will apply it to you.
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" is a physician experienced in the use of cancer drugs
should not be used under your supervision.
Application path and method
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" is administered intravenously, intramuscularly, intraarterially,
spinal cord is applied into the zirconium.
Different age groups
Use in children:
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" in children, any dosage advice for use
Use in ages:
METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" at age, any dosage advice for use
There is. The dosage may need to be reduced.
Special use cases
Kidney / liver failure:
If you have kidney and / or liver failure, your doctor will give you the dose of your medicine
Eger METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" is an effect that is too strong or weak
If you have an impression, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" than you need:
If you use METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" you need to use a surplus doctor
or talk to the pharmacist.
In case of accidental overdose, the dose of methotrexate administered within 1 h
a higher dose of calcium leucovorin should be administered. Blood transfusion and kidney dialysis (blood
using artificial kidneys).
If you forget to use METHOTREXAT "EBEWE":
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Effects that may occur when treatment with METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" is terminated
Because METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" is used under the supervision of a specialist, what is your treatment?
your doctor will decide when to expire. Without your doctor's approval
METHOTREXAT Stopping "EBEWE" treatment causes your illness to get worse
why could it be. Do not end treatment without your doctor's approval.
4.What are the side effects?
Like all medicines, METHOTREXAT is sensitive to the substances contained in "EBEWE"
there may be side effects in the birds.
In general, the frequency and severity of side effects are thought to be related to dose.
Possible side effects are listed according to the following categories.
Very common: it can be seen in at least 1 of 10 patients.
Common: less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon: less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1000 patients.
Rare: less than one in 1000 patients, but more than one in 10,000 patients.
Very rare: less than one in 10,000 patients.
• Decreased resistance to infection, pharyngeal inflammation.
• Decrease in white cells on the side called leucopenia
• Stiffness, bass pain
• Swallowing, mild muscle paralysis, loss of movement in one half of the body, and
contractions have also occurred after high dose applications.
• Carr's discomfort, ulcerative stomatitis (inflammation of the mouth with minor wounds), nausea,
inflammation of the mucous membranes (the layer that overrides the opening blanket)
mouth inflammation, gastrointestinal inflammation and even bowel inflammation, bowel wound formation and bleeding)
• Significant increase in liver enzymes, increase in alkaline phosphatase and bilirubin levels
• Bone marrow suppression is the most frequent finding,
but the onset of thrombocytopenia, anemia or any findings
It may occur.
• Blurred vision
• Vascular inflammation, bleeding can occur in various areas.
• Short-term associated with frequent eosinophilia (reduction of a cubicle of adjacent white cells)
and pneumonia that develops in severe or prolonged tissue or organ spaces
and deaths have been reported.
• Short-term and severe after being taken in the mouth and applied to the spinal cord
fluid accumulation in the developing lung has also been reported.
• Nausea, vomiting, mouth sores, diarrhea
• Joint pain
• Dehydration, extreme fatigue, malaise, necrosis (tissue death).
• Scratches, scabies, temporary bubbles, redness
• Colds, lung inflammation, infection may occur in various areas.
• Kanda thrombocytosis, diminished vascularity of all types, agranulocytosis
further reduction of a cell of the cell)
• Kanda gamma globulin lacks substance
• Depression, confusion, mental changes
• After a low dose of methotrexate, impairment in transient fine cognitive functions, untreated
cranial (head related) sensations have been reported.
• Fluid collection around the heart
• Nose bleeding, increase in connective tissue in the lung, pneumonia, alveolitis (air saccharitis)
shortness of breath, fluid collection at the chest membrane
• Libido loss / impotence (male sexual weakness), vaginal wounds, vaginal inflammation, urination
urinary incontinence, difficulty in urination, incontinence oncology use
• Hair loss, called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis
• Skin irritations, heat sensitivity, rust, pigmentation
increase, deterioration of wound healing
• Fat metamorphosis in the liver (basalisma), long-term liver fibrosis
• Reduction in the amount of protein called albumin
• Short term and severe inflammation of the liver and liver damage
• Acne, deep bruising, erythema multiforme and skin and mucous membranes
hypersensitivity reactions, skin nodule formation (nodule formation), nails
pigment increase, nails relaxation or fall, increase in rheumatoid nodules
• Rheumatology and dermatology use: Increase in body nitrogen level
• For use in cancer treatment: Increase in potassium, uric acid, urea and creatinine
• Hypersensitivity reactions, formation of rheumatoid-like tissue masses
• High doses followed by a painful pain in the chest and pelvic pain
the disease table has been reported.
• The effect of methotrexate on the intestinal lining of the intestine, the poor absorption of nutrients or toxic
megacolon (pathology of disease leading to colon enlargement and piercing) path
It is drilled.
• It is called "recall" phenomenon, which is damaged by both radiation and sunlight
discomfort has been reported.
• Liver disorders, long-term reactivation of hepatitis, liver
• Telangiectasia (expansion of small blood vessels in a certain region)
inflammation of the nail, inflammation of the nail
Adverse effects following application into the spinal cord:
Short-term and suddenly developing: bass pain, back and shoulder pain, stiff neck and fever
chemical arachnoidIt may include mild muscle paralysis (usually transient), paralysis that affects the body, paralysis of the body, nerve paralysis, and cerebellum. Long-lived development: hypersensitivity to hyperthyroidism (inflammation of one of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord). state of mind, confusion of mind, discomfort in body movements, muscle stiffness, seldom contractions, dementia, drowsiness, coma and very rare is a leukoencephalopathy with signs of death (a brain associated with brain damage)
disease). The combination of cranial (head-related) heat and methotrexate administered intravenously into the spinal cord
there is evidence that leukoencephalopathy is increasingly common.
Bone marrow, abnormal formation of erythrocyte blood cells, diabetes mellitus, other
metabolic changes (depending on the body's construction and demolition processes) and sudden death
Additional reactions associated with or attributed to the use of methotrexate have been reported.
In the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (pronounced joint inflammation with swelling and pain in the joints):
Methotrexate-associated lung disease occurs at an acute stage at any time during treatment
is a potentially serious adverse drug reaction that can occur. Always full
it is not recycled. Lung indication (especially a dry, inefficient cough)
treatment may need to be interrupted and carefully investigated.
Cancer development, genetic change, reproductive failure:
Methotrexate is found in somatic cells in animals and in bone marrow cells in humans
chromosomal damage. These effects are temporary and recursive.
In patients treated with methotrexate, tumor formation (lymphoma, usually recurrent)
risk, but the evidence is insufficient to make full assessment.
Methotrexate has been used in humans for a short period of time during treatment and after cessation of treatment
the ability to breed and reduce sperm in women, menstrual disorders and menstruation
have been reported to cause me not to see.
In addition, methotrexate can cause embryotoxicity in humans (damage to the baby in the mother's womb)
low and causes disturbances in the mother's womb. Therefore,
the possible effect is to tell the patient about the risk of childbearing.
If Eger encounters any side effects not mentioned in these instructions, please
inform your doctor or pharmacist.
5. Keep METHOTREXAT "EBEWE"
We keep it in places and packages where children will not be able to see or reach.
Keep it in its package to protect it from light at room temperatures below 25 ° C.
The medicinal product is for single use only. Use only fresh and clear solutions.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use METHOTREXAT "EBEWE" after the expiration date on the package.
No customer reviews for the moment.