|2||5%||Up to $2.20|
|3||10%||Up to $6.60|
|4||15%||Up to $13.20|
|5||20%||Up to $22.00|
Voltaren 50 Mg 20 Tablets ingredient Diclofenac Sodium
VOLTAREN 50 mg enteric coated tablet
It is taken orally.
Each tablet contains 50 mg of diclofenac sodium.
473 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$22.00||Up to $2.20|
|3||$22.00||Up to $6.60|
|4||$22.00||Up to $13.20|
|5||$22.00||Up to $22.00|
What is VOLTAREN and what is it used for?
• VOLTAREN light brown, round, biconvex and sloping edges, one face "CG", the other face "GT" printed tablet.
• Each tablet contains 50 mg of active ingredient (diclofenac sodium).
• VOLTAREN is included in a group of drugs called "non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs" (NSAIDs) used in the treatment of pain and inflammation.
• Available in 20 tablet packages.
VOLTAREN can be used in the treatment of the following disorders:
- Exacerbation of inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism: pain and deformity in the joints (rheumatoid arthritis), pain and deformity in the joints in juveniles (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis), painful progressive rheumatism (ankylosing spondylitis) with cramping in the back joints, osteoarthritis, inflammation of the joints between the vertebrae spondylarthritis), painful syndromes of the spinal column (vertebral column), rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute gout attacks
- Pain and swelling after trauma and after surgery; for example following a tooth or orthopedic surgery.
- painful and / or inflammatory conditions in women's diseases; such as painful menstrual periods or adnexitis
- Used as an adjunct to severe painful inflammatory diseases of the ear, nose or throat (eg pharyngotonsillitis, otitis). According to general treatment principles, the application of gynecologic treatments is essential. Fire alone is not an indication.
VOLTAREN alleviates symptoms of inflammation, such as pain and swelling, and also reduces fever. There is no effect on the causes of inflammation or fever.
If you have any questions about how VOLTAREN works or why it is given to you, please consult your doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.