|2||5%||Up to $7.99|
|3||10%||Up to $23.97|
|4||15%||Up to $47.94|
|5||20%||Up to $79.90|
Abilify 30 Mg 28 Tablets ingredient Aripiprazole
ABILIFY 30 mg tablet
It is taken from the mouth
Each tablet contains 5 mg aripiprazole.
490 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$89.00||Up to $8.90|
|3||$89.00||Up to $26.70|
|4||$89.00||Up to $53.40|
|5||$89.00||Up to $89.00|
What are the possible side effects?
As with all medicines, there may be side effects in people sensitive to substances in the contents of ABILIFY.
If you have any of the following, stop using ABILIFY and report it to your doctor or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Allergic reactions (mouth, tongue, face and throat swelling, pruritus, rash)
• Heart attack
• Thought of suicide
• Suicide attempt and suicide
• Ketoacidosis (presence of ketones in blood and urine) (symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness / fatigue, rapid and deep breathing, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, mouthfeel, frequent urination, frequent urination) are seen in ketoacidosis. or coma
• Fever, muscle stiffness, rapid breathing, sweating, decreased consciousness, and sudden changes in blood pressure and heart rate
• High blood pressure
• Blood clots anywhere in the body can block blood vessels (blood clots in the venus - often in the feet, swelling in the feet, pains in the legs, symptoms of pain and redness - reaching the lungs through the veins and causing difficulty in chest pain and breathing).
• Spasm of muscles around the throat
• Breathing of food that can catch up with the risk of catastrophic events
These are all very serious side effects. If any of these are present in you, you have a serious allergy to ABILIFY. You may need to be admitted to an emergency medical intervention or hospital.
All of these very serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Chest pain
• Unusual heart rate
• High blood sugar
• The occurrence or worsening of diabetes (diabetes)
• Liver inflammation
• Swelling of hands, wrists or wrists
• Difficulty in urinating
• An elongated or painful erection (hardening)
• difficulty in controlling body temperature or overheating
• The dark part of the eyes and the skin
• Abnormal liver test values
• Changes in some blood cell levels
• Speech impairment
• Skin rash and sensitivity to light
All these are serious side effects. Immediate medical attention may be required. Serious side effects are very rare.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
• Uncontrolled ticks or twitches
• Fatigue, fatigue
• Nausea, Vomiting
• Salivation increase
• Sleep difficulty or sleepiness
• Blurred vision
• Feeling dizzy or getting a fast heartbeat when getting up from a sitting or lying position
• Spiritual depression
• Abdominal and stomach discomfort
• Unusual hair loss and thinning
• Excessive sweating
• Hardness or cramps
• Muscle aches
• Unplanned incontinence
• Kanda low sodium level
• Increase or decrease in weight
• Irritability, agitation
• Feeling worried
• Difficulty swallowing
These are the minor side effects of ABILIFY.
More deadly cases have been reported during the use of aripiprazole in elderly patients. In addition, cases of stroke or mini-paralysis have been reported.
Adolescents between the ages of 13 and 17 experienced side effects similar to adults in type and frequency. Drowsiness, uncontrolled ticks and twitches were common (more than 1 in 10 patients), and dizziness was observed in the mouth, increased appetite, and dizziness felt especially when the foot was lifted after sitting or lying.
In the treatment of major depressive episodes, the following adverse events were reported when taking ABILIFY with an antidepressant;
Common: difficulty in breathing, blurred vision, constipation, indigestion, fatigue, nervousness and difficulty sleeping Uncommon: Rapid or irregular heartbeats (palpitations).
Things to watch out for before using ABILIFY
DO NOT USE ABILIFY
Do not use if you have allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the Aripiprazole or ABILIFY contains.
USE ABILIFY CAREFULLY
If any of the following apply to you, tell your doctor before ABILIFY treatment.
• If your blood sugar is high or if you have diabetes in your family,
• If you have a seizure,
• If you have particularly involuntary and repetitive muscle movements,
• If you or your family has a history of cardiovascular disease, stroke, mini-stroke, abnormal blood pressure,
• Because antipsychotic use is associated with blood clot formation, if you or your family has a blood clot,
If you notice that you are gaining weight, please tell your doctor if you have any difficulty or allergic symptoms in swallowing.
An elderly patient with a disability (memory or other loss of mental skills) should say to your doctor if you are unemployed or if you / your caregiver have had any stroke or mini-stroke in the past.
Immediately tell your doctor if you have any thoughts or feelings of hurting yourself. Suicidal thoughts and behaviors were reported during the treatment of aripiprazole.
Immediately tell your doctor if your muscles are stiff or stiff with strong fever, sweating, changes in mental status, or a very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
Please consult your doctor if this warning applies to you at any time in the past.
Use of ABILIFY with food and drink
You can get ABILIFY independently of the meals. Do not drink alcohol while using ABILIFY.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication. ABILIFY should not be used during pregnancy unless it is necessary.
If you are pregnant or think that you are pregnant, be sure to tell your doctor immediately.
Newborns exposed to antipsychotic drugs in the last three months of pregnancy are at risk for abnormal muscle movements and / or discontinuation of medication, which may change in severity following birth. Consult your doctor for detailed information about these symptoms.
If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor immediately.
Vehicle and machine use
Do not use hazardous machinery, including motor vehicles, until you are sure that ABILIFY does not negatively affect you.
Important information about some of the auxiliary substances contained in ABILIFY
Because of the lactose in your body, if you have been told by your doctor that you are not well tolerated by some of the sugars, you should contact your doctor before taking ABILIFY.
Use with other medicines
If you are taking medicines that lower your blood pressure: ABILIFY may increase the effectiveness of blood pressure medication. Tell your doctor that you take medication to keep your blood pressure under control.
Use of ABILIFY with certain medications may cause your ABILIFY dose to change. It is very important for your doctor to specify the following medicines in particular:
• Medications that regulate your heart rate
• Drugs or herbal remedies against depression for mental depression (anxiety) or anxiety (anxiety) treatment
• Some drugs used to treat HIV infection
• Anticonvulsant drugs used in Sara (epilepsy) treatment
Keep ABILIFY in places where children can not, can not reach, and in their packaging. Store ABILIFY at room temperature below 30 ° C and on its packaging. Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use ABILIFY after the expiration date on the packaging.
Do not dispose of ABILIFY in city water or in the garbage that you have not used to protect the environment. Please consult your pharmacist in this regard.
Do not use ABILIFY if you notice any defects in the product and / or packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.