|2||5%||Up to $14.40|
|3||10%||Up to $43.20|
|4||15%||Up to $86.40|
|5||20%||Up to $144.00|
Serdolect 20 Mg 30 Tablets ingredient Sertindole
• Coating materials: Hypromellose, macrogol 400, titanium dioxide (E171), red iron oxide (E172)
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$144.00||Up to $14.40|
|3||$144.00||Up to $43.20|
|4||$144.00||Up to $86.40|
|5||$144.00||Up to $144.00|
Things to Watch Before Using SERDOLECT
YOU DO NOT USE SERDOLECT in the following situations:
• You have allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the ingredients of sertindole or SERDOLECT.
• If you have impaired water or salt balance (if your blood potassium or magnesium level is low) and your doctor has not cured you to correct it.
• You have serious vascular disease or serious heart disease (heart failure, heart hypertrophy (thickening of the heart muscles), irregular heartbeats (arrhythmia), or unusually slow heart rate (less than 50 beats per minute).
• Your doctor has measured your heart rate with an electrocardiogram (ECG) and has identified an elongation in the QT interval (a specific part of the ECG). Such a condition may be inherited or may develop spontaneously.
• You have severe liver disease.
• You are using medications that can extend the QT interval or affect the amount of SERDOLECT in your blood. An example of these drugs is given below:
- Medications used to treat irregular heartbeats (eg, quinidine, amiodarone, sotalol, dofetilide).
- Antipsychotic drugs (eg thioridazine).
- Macrolide group antibiotics (eg erythromycin, clarithromycin).
- Quinolone group antibiotics (eg gatifloxacin, moxifloxacin).
- antihistamine group drugs used to treat high fever or other allergies (eg terfenadine, astemizole).
- Azol group antifungal drugs (eg ketocanazole, itraconazole).
- Medicines known as calcium channel blockers and used to treat high blood pressure or chest pain (eg diltiazem, verapamil).
- Drugs such as lithium (used in the treatment of bipolar disorder), cisapride (used in the treatment of stomach problems), cymetidine (used in the treatment of stomach ulcers) and indinavir (used in the treatment of AIDS).
No customer reviews for the moment.