|2||5%||Up to $1.99|
|3||10%||Up to $5.97|
|4||15%||Up to $11.94|
|5||20%||Up to $19.90|
Paxil 20 Mg 28 Tablets ingredient Paroxetine
PAX LTM 20 mg film tablet is taken orally.
• Active ingredient: Each tablet contains 22.8 mg paroxetine hydrochloride equivalent to 20 mg paroxetine.
343 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$28.00||Up to $2.80|
|3||$28.00||Up to $8.40|
|4||$28.00||Up to $16.80|
|5||$28.00||Up to $28.00|
• Adjunct ingredients: Calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate
Read this USE INSTRUCTION carefully before using this medicine, because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor or doctor if you go to the hospital.
• We sleep exactly as written in this instruction. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for medication.
In this Instructions for Use:
1. What is PAXIL and what is it used for? 2. Things to watch out for before using PAXIL 3. How to use PAXIL 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Hiding PAXIL's are the
1. What is PAXIL and what is it used for? PAXIL is also included in a drug group called active ingredient paroxetine and SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). PAXIL is available in blister packs and contains 28 or 56 tablets in each box. PAXIL can be prescribed for any of the following complaints:
• Obsessive and compulsive behavior
• Excessive anxiety and tension experienced by the person in need of public attention
• Traumatic events such as traffic accidents, , floods or earthquakes
• panic attacks from various anxieties, including those caused by open field fear (agoraphobia)
• general worry and tension
These situations can occur when there is a decrease in the level of chemical substance in the brain called serotonin. PAXIL acts by increasing the level of serotonin in the brain during the first few weeks of treatment.
2. Things to watch out for before using PAXIL
Antidepressants are likely to increase suicidal thoughts or behaviors, especially in children and in young people up to 24 years of age. Therefore, your doctor will closely monitor your doctor against unexpected behavior changes such as unrest, extreme mobility, or suicide, which may arise especially at the beginning and the first months of your treatment, or during the periods of increasing / decreasing or decreasing the dose of your medication. If there is any deterioration in your condition, if suicidal thoughts or thoughts of behavior or self-harm appear, call your doctor as soon as possible.
DO NOT USEfollowing situations:
PAXIL in any of the• If you are allergic to any of the PAXIL's (hypersensitivity) or if you have previously had a bad reaction to one of these.
• If you are using or recently using other antidepressant drugs called monoaminoxidase (MAO) inhibitors (within the last 2 weeks)
• If you are using or recently using linezolid (within the last two weeks)
• If you are using methyltioninium chloride (methylene blue) (in the last two weeks)
• If you are using a drug called thioridazine or pimozide (usually used in the treatment of schizophrenia). If you think that one of these treatments has been given to you, do not use PAXIL without seeing your doctor.
PAXIL is not recommended for use in patients under 18 years of age. No activity was shown in this age group. Drugs used in the treatment of depression and other mental problems can increase suicidal thoughts and behavior in children and adolescents under the age of 18. There is no information on long-term safety in this age group.
Before using PAXIL;
• If you are
using antibiotics called linezolid and you are taking antibiotics,
• If you are using tamoxifen (used in the prevention or treatment of breast cancer),
• If you have a manic episode (uncontrolled excitement, If you have excessive mobility) spent,
• If you have had a manic periods that vary with depression periods (bipolar disorder),
• If the kidney If you have liver or heart patients,
• If you have epilepsy (if epilepsy) v,
• If glaucoma (ocular hypertension) if you are sick ,
• Tell your doctor if your body is easily bruised, if it easily becomes your bleeding, if your bleeding does not stop easily, or if you are using another medication (such as aspirin) that may increase bleeding.
In the following situations you should contact your doctor or contact a hospital immediately. It may be useful to tell you that you have a relatives or a close friend you are depressed and do not want to read these instructions for use. If you think your depression is getting worse, or if you are worried about changes in your behavior, please ask for your notifications.
Conditions to Watch Out For, PAXIL-like drugs used in the treatment of mental problems can rarely cause serious conditions called Serotonin Syndrome or Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome. When using PAXIL, you should pay attention to certain symptoms to reduce the risk of any problem occurring.
Akathisia: Drugs used in the treatment of certain mental problems can cause a feeling of uneasiness and immobility. This is a rare side effect of PAXIL and is usually observed in the first few weeks of treatment.
Bone fracture: Patients using PAXIL have a higher risk of bone fracture than normal. The first stage of treatment is the period when the risk is highest.
Alcohol use and alcohol intake are recommended when using PAXIL: PAXIL.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Use of PAXIL with food and drink The PAXIL is preferably taken with the food. As with many medicines, drinking alcohol is not recommended when using PAXIL.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using alady.
PAXIL is not recommended for use during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, tell your doctor. Your doctor will evaluate the benefit you will provide and the risk that it will create for your baby.
Potential risks that you may encounter if you use PAXIL during pregnancy are:
• In some studies it has been reported that maternal use of PAXIL in the first few months of pregnancy increases the risk of birth defects and especially heart failure. These studies suggest that parents who use PAXIL during early pregnancy have about 1/50 the risk of having a baby with cardiovascular malformation. Compared to the general population, the expected rate for such defects is about 1/100.
• A special birth complication (PPHN: persistent pulmonary hypertension of newborns) was seen in infants using mothers' SSRIs during pregnancy. The blood pressure in the blood vessels between the baby's heart and lungs in PPHN is very high. The risk of having PPHN in the general population is 1 to 2 in 1,000 pregnancies, while in pregnant women it is 4 to 5 times higher in infants of mothers who use PAXIL-like antidepressants.
• Although it is not known whether PAXIL is used or not, premature births have been reported in
case of use. Indications that PAXIL is used up to birth, whether or not it depends on its use, are reported immediately after birth or later on: difficulty in sleeping, irritability, constant crying, difficulty in feeding, excessive sleep, shivering, vomiting, low blood sugar, difficulty in breathing, deep blue or purple discoloration, seizures, strained or completely relaxed muscles, or difficulty in regulating body temperature. Normally these symptoms improve over time, so if you notice any of these symptoms in your baby, please contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Drugs like PAXIL may affect spermism. During treatment with PAXIL, reproduction in some males may be reduced.
If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using thelady.
PAXIL should not be used during breastfeeding if the expected benefit of the mother is not more than the potential risk to the baby.
Vehicle and machine use PAXIL does not affect your ability to drive and use machines. But if PAXIL makes you feel tired or sleepy, you should avoid such actions.
Important information about certain adjuvants in the context of PAXIL contains PAXIL lactose. If you have previously been told by your doctor that you are unstable to some sugars, you should consult your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
Use with other medicines Before using with other medicines, inform your physician about medicines you are currently using or are using recently.
The use of PAXIL in combination with drugs that increase serotonin levels in the brain may increase the risk of undesirable effects. These include:
• triptans (used in migraine treatment)
• Tramadol (used to treat pain)
• Tryptophan or SSRIs (used to treat depression)
• St. John's Wort
• Lithium (used in the treatment of some mental problems)
• Fentanyl (used in chronic pain or anesthesia)
PAXIL may change the effect of other drugs, or other drugs may change the effect of PAXIL. These include:
• carbamazepine, phenobarbital and phenytoin, which are widely used in the treatment of crises (seizures or epilepsy)
• rifampicin (used in tuberculosis treatment)
• fosamprenavir and ritonavir (used in HIV treatment)
• procyclidine (used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease)
• amitriptyline, imipramine and desipramine (used in the treatment of depression))
• Perfenazin and risperidone (used in the treatment of some mental problems• Atomoksetin (used in the treatment
of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD))
• Propafenone and flecainide (used in the treatment of irregular heart rhythm)
• Metoprolol )
• Tamoxifen (used in the treatment or prevention of breast cancer or reproductive problems)
If you are using any medicine with or without prescription, or if you have used it recently, please tell your doctor or pharmacist about them You melt.
3. How to use PAXIL
Instructions for proper use and dose / administration frequency: The initial dose of PAXIL depends on your disease. It is usually 10 mg or 20 mg per day. Your doctor may gradually increase the maximum dose to 50 mg or 60 mg daily to control symptoms. The duration of the treatment depends on your disease. Although patients generally feel some improvement in the first two weeks, the full effect of the drug may take longer to be observed.
Even if you feel good about yourself, you should continue to take medicines for the time that your doctor has suggested to prevent symptoms from returning. This may last a few months after depression has been overcome, may take longer in panic disorders or obsessive (obsession) and compulsions (uncontrollable behaviors).
Route and method of administration: Preferably take the PAXIL with meals (eg at breakfast). Take the tablets with a little water and swallow without chewing.
Different age groups: Use in children: PAXIL is not recommended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age. When children under the age of 18 are treated with antidepressant medications, the risk of suicidal thoughts and suicidal behavior increases.
Use in the elderly: If your age is 65 or over, your doctor can start your treatment with the lowest dose and increase it to the highest dose of 40 mg on time.
Specific use cases: Kidney / Liver failure: If you have severe kidney or liver disease, the recommended dose is 20 mg.
If you have an impression that the effect of PAXIL is too strong or weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more PAXIL than you need: If you use more PAXIL than necessary, unwanted effects can be observed. Too much use of PAXIL can cause changes in blood pressure, uncontrolled muscle contractions, irritability, increased body heat, and increased heart rate.
Use PAXIL'den If you have used too much, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
If you forgot to use PAXIL, you should wait and take your next dose at normal time.
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Potential consequences of termination of treatment with PAXIL In general, sudden interruption of treatment should be avoided. Your doctor may gradually reduce your desire when you end your treatment. Even if you feel good about it, do not reduce or interrupt the dose you receive without consulting your doctor (see "4. What are the possible side effects?" For symptoms that occur when PAXIL therapy is discontinued).
4. What are the possible side effects?
As with all medicines, there may be side effects in people sensitive to substances in the content of PAXIL.
Conditions to be considered Serotonin Syndrome and Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome Medicines that increase the activity of serotonin in the brain may cause a condition called serotonin syndrome. This is a very rare side effect of PAXIL. The use of PAXIL in combination with other medicines that increase serotonin activity in the brain may increase the risk of this serious side effect. Another condition called Neuroleptic Malign Syndrome is a very rare side effect of drugs used in the treatment of mental problems.
The symptoms of serotonin syndrome and neuroleptic malignant syndrome are similar. In general, a few of the following symptoms can be observed:
• Irregular movements that can not be controlled suddenly
• Muscle stiffness
• Continuous movement feeling
• Very uncomfortable or nervous feeling
• Warm or sweaty feeling
• Increased heart rate
Vigor may increase and may lead to unconsciousness.
If these symptoms are observed, contact your doctor immediately.
Akathisia Medicines used in the treatment of some mental problems can cause a feeling of uneasiness and immobility. This is a rare side effect of PAXIL and is usually observed in the first few weeks of treatment.
If these symptoms are observed, notify your doctor as soon as possible.
The side effects are listed as follows; Very common: it can be seen in at least one of 10 patients. Common: less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients
. Uncommon: less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1000 patients
. Rare: less than one in 1000 patients can be seen. Very rare: less than one in 10,000 patients.
Very common side effects
• Patients feel (nausea)
• libido or sexual function changes
Common side effects
• Appetite reduction
• Inability to sleep or feel sleepy
• Blurred vision
• Dry mouth
• patients feel (vomiting)
• Weight loss
• abnormal dreams (including nightmares)
• Weight gain
Blood common side effects observed in tests
• cholesterol increased
side effects Uncommon
• formation easily bruise on your body or skin, and unusual bleeding in moist areas such as the mouth
• Mental blur
• Hallucinations •Hearing
Uncontrollable muscle movements, trembling, including face •
• Acceleration ofheart rate (pulse)
• Low blood pressure (lengthening or sitting position flour kalkınca headedness, dizziness or fainting)
• rash redness of the skin
• inability to urine
• Urinary incontinence (uncontrolled urinary incontinence)
Rare side effects
• Irritable feelings and still restlessness (akathisia)
• uncontrollable excitement, behavior or exaggerated mobility (manic episode)
• legs urge irresistible to move (restless legs syndrome)
• secretion of abnormal milk from the breast in women and men
No customer reviews for the moment.