|2||5%||Up to $1.99|
|3||10%||Up to $5.97|
|4||15%||Up to $11.94|
|5||20%||Up to $19.90|
• Excipients: Lactose monohydrate, sodium starch glycolate, povidone 25000, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and indigo carmine aluminum lacquer as dyestuff (E 132).
494 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$19.90||Up to $1.99|
|3||$19.90||Up to $5.97|
|4||$19.90||Up to $11.94|
|5||$19.90||Up to $19.90|
Things to consider before using AMARYL Do not use AMARYL if:
• Glimepiride or other sulfonylureas (drugs you use to lower blood sugar, such as glibenclamide) or sulfonamides (for bacterial infections such as sulfamethoxazole
medication) or other substances contained in this If you are allergic to any one (see Adjuvants),If you have
•diabetes-dependent diabetes (Type 1 diabetes),
• You experience a condition called ketoacidosis, depending on your diabetes (this is a complication of diabetes, your acid level in the blood rises, and weakness, You may have symptoms such as feeling sick, nausea, frequent urination and muscle stiffness,
• If you are in a diabetic coma,
• You have severe kidney disease,If you have
•severe liver disease,
if any of the above applies to you, Do not take the drug. If you are unsure, talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking AMARYL.
No customer reviews for the moment.