|2||5%||Up to $2.69|
|3||10%||Up to $8.07|
|4||15%||Up to $16.14|
|5||20%||Up to $26.90|
Nexium 40 Mg 28 sachets ingredient Esomeprazole
• Active substance: Esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate (equivalent to 40 mg esomeprazole)
492 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$29.00||Up to $2.90|
|3||$29.00||Up to $8.70|
|4||$29.00||Up to $17.40|
|5||$29.00||Up to $29.00|
• Excipients: Glycerol monostearate, hyprolose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid ethyl acrylate copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, artificial paraffin, macrogol, polysorbate 80, crospovidone, sodium stearyl fumarate, sugar spheres (sucrose and corn starch), talc, triethyl citrate, colorants: iron oxide (E172) (red-brown, yellow), titanium dioxide (E 171)
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine. important information.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is NEXIUM® and what is it used for? 2. Cautions before using NEXIUM® 3. How to use NEXIUM®? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Storage of NEXIUM®
1. What is NEXIUM® and what is it used for?
NEXIUM® is known as a ilaç proton pump inhibitor N. Reduces acid formation in your stomach.
NEXIUM® 20 mg tablet is light pink colored, rectangular with rounded corners,both sides
convex on, film coated, 20 mg on one side andother side
A EH on the.
Nexium is used to treat the following conditions:
• Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- gastric juice dish inflammation of the esophagus connected to escape into the pipe and pain (erosive
reflux in the treatment of oesophagitis)
- subject to escape into the gastric fluid esophagus, heartburn and vomiting asdisease
symptoms of(In symptomatic treatment of gastro-esophageal reflux disease)
• In patients requiring continuous NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) treatment
- Symptoms such as pain or discomfort in the upper part of the stomach or abdominal cavity caused by a drug used for pain or inflammation (non-steroidal In the treatment of upper gastrointestinal symptoms associated with the use of anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)in the treatment
- Ulcers:and prevention of ulcers caused by drugs used for pain and inflammation (gastric and du prevention of odenal ulcers)
• A bacterial infection called Helicobacter pylori that causes ulcers.
• NEXIUM infusion solution to maintain the bleeding (= hemostasis) after the treatment and to prevent bleeding in the stomach or duodenum ulcers.
• In cases of excessive acid secretion in the stomach, including hormone producing tumors that cause excessive acid formation in the stomach (Zollinger-Ellison syndrome),
follow your doctor's advice and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you need more information.
No customer reviews for the moment.