|2||5%||Up to $2.10|
|3||10%||Up to $6.30|
|4||15%||Up to $12.60|
|5||20%||Up to $21.00|
Beloc Zok 50 Mg 20 Tablets ingredient Metoprolol
• Active substance: Metoprolol succinate
482 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$22.00||Up to $2.20|
|3||$22.00||Up to $6.60|
|4||$22.00||Up to $13.20|
|5||$22.00||Up to $22.00|
Before using this medicine Please read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE carefully because it contains important information for you. - Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again. - If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist. - This drug has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give to others. - During the use of thisdoctor that you are taking thisgo to the doctor or hospital
medicine, tell yourmedicine when you. - Obey exactly what is written in this instruction. Doother than the recommended dose for the
not use high or low dosesdrug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is BELOC® ZOK and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using BELOC® ZOK 3. How to use the BELOC® ZOK? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Storage of the BELOC® ZOK
1. What is BELOC® ZOK and what is it used for?
BELOC® ZOK is a white colored, round, notched, A / mO printed tablet.
BELOC® ZOK 50 mg is available in 20 tablets.
Metoprolol reduces the effect of stress hormones on the heart due to physical and mental work. In this way, the heart rate (the pulse is reduced) slows down under these conditions. The BELOC® ZOK is used in the following cases:
- to prevent high blood pressure and chest pain (angina pectoris) - in heart failure - in some palpitations - in certain types of irregular heart activity (arrhythmia), the
BELOC® ZOK may be associated with a reduces the risk of death. BELOC® ZOK has been shown to reduce the risk of death from cardiovascular diseases in men with moderate to severe hypertension. Reduction of pressure on the heart also reduces the risk of chest pain (angina pectoris). BELOC® ZOK can also be used for preventive treatment in migraine.
Things to consider before using
2.BELOC® ZOK DO NOT use BELOC® ZOK in the following cases:
• Metoprolol succinate or any of the excipients contained in the composition of BELOC® ZOK or other similar drugs (beta-receptor blocking drugs)If you,If you,
•have problems with your heart•have problems with your heart• If you have a
slowing down of your heart rate (sinus bradycardia),
• Your blood pressure is low,
• If you have blood circulation problems,
• You have problems with your lungs,
• Increased blood pressure caused by an excess of untreated hormone (pheochromocytoma).
No customer reviews for the moment.