|2||$19.90||Up to $1.99|
|3||$19.90||Up to $5.97|
|4||$19.90||Up to $11.94|
|5||$19.90||Up to $19.90|
• Excipients: Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Sodium starch glycolate, Lactose monohydrate, Glycerol, Hypromellose, Macrogol 6000, Titanium dioxide
487 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$27.00||Up to $2.70|
|3||$27.00||Up to $8.10|
|4||$27.00||Up to $16.20|
|5||$27.00||Up to $27.00|
COVERSYL ARGININE PLUSyou care with the following
• Aortic stenosis (narrowing of the main vessel from the heart) or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (heart muscle disease) or stenosis of the renal artery (renal blood carries narrowing of the blood vessels), if any,
• If you suffer from other heart and kidney disease,
• If you have liver disease,If you
•are suffering from connective tissue diseases such as common lupus erythematosus (inflammatory tissue disease caused by various findings) or scleroderma,
• If you have atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries),
• Hyperparathyroidism (if the parathyroid glands are overloaded),
• If you have gout
•you are diabetic
•the substances instead of the salt with a diet implementing or potassium prohibiting
• Lithium or potassium-sparing diuretics (spironolactone, triamterene), you (must be avoided to be used with COVERSYL ARGININE PLUS d - see "The use of other drugs"),
•any of high blood pressure following drugs used in
If usingtherapy:- angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARB), it also conditions the drug group is also known, e.g., valsartan, telmisartan, irbesartan), especially If you have diabetes-related kidney problems, - Aliskiren,
kidney function, blood pressure and the amount of electrolyte in the blood (eg potassium) can be checked by your doctor at regular intervals. For additional information, see ”DO NOT use COVERSYL PLUS in the following cases bölüm.
Please inform your doctor if you have any other condition or illness to consider.
Specifically, you should tell your doctor:If you have
•• Anesthesia and / or surgery
• If you have recently had diarrhea and vomiting, or if you have water loss,If you are
•dialysis or LDL aphasia (of cholesterol inbody with the help of a machine
• Against honeybee or wasp stings Ifdesensitization therapy for allergies
• Iodine-containing contrast material (stomach, kidney-like organs appear on the x-ray device
are going to undergo) should be injected with a medical test.
COVERSYL PLUS contains the active substance (indapamide) seen in doping tests. Athletes and athletes should be careful.
”Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid even for you at any time in the past“.
Use of COVERSYL PLUS with food and drink
Doses should be taken before eating.
Pregnancy: Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
The use of COVERSYL PLUS in the first three months of pregnancy is not recommended. COVERSYL PLUS should not be used during the first 3 months of pregnancy as it may cause serious harm to your baby after the third month of pregnancy. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant (or are planning a pregnancy) while receiving treatment with COVERSYL PLUS.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Breastfeeding: Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medication. COVERSYL PLUS is not used when breastfeeding.
Vehicle and machine use COVERSYL PLUS has no wakefulness, but in some patients, individual reactions may occur, especially at the start of treatment or in combination with another antihypertensive drug, due to low blood pressure. As a result, the ability to drive or use machinery can be impaired.
Important information about some excipients contained in the content ofCOVERSYL PLUS contains lactose in COVERSYL PLUS. If you have been told by your doctor that you are not sure of some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product. COVERSYL PLUS contains 5.4 mg sodium starch glycolate. This should be considered for patients on a controlled sodium diet.
No customer reviews for the moment.