|2||$19.90||Up to $1.99|
|3||$19.90||Up to $5.97|
|4||$19.90||Up to $11.94|
|5||$19.90||Up to $19.90|
Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, opadry II white 32F38977, carnauba wax
It contains 150 mg of irbesartan active substance. Angiotensin II receptor antagonists are known as a group of blood pressure lowering drugs. Angiotensin-II is a substance produced in the body. It leads to the narrowing of blood vessels by binding to the receptors in the blood vessels. When the blood vessels become narrower, the pressure of the blood circulating inside the blood vessels increases. In KARVE, it inhibits the binding of this substance, called angiotensin-II, to receptors. In this way, it relaxes blood vessels and lowers blood pressure. KARVEA slows the decrease in renal function in patients with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes (diabetes).
Available in blister packs containing 28 film-coated tablets. On the market there are also 75 mg and 300 mg film coated tablet forms.
Your doctor may have prescribed KARVEA for one or more of the following reasons:
- Treatment of high blood pressure (essential hypertension)
-protect kidneys in patients with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes (sugar) and impaired renal function
your doctor will tell you how you should use your medication and at what dose. Patients with high blood pressure: Your
treatment usually begins once a day with a dose of 150 mg KARVEA (2 tablets of SHEET 75 mg). However, in patients with blood dialysis and patients over 75 years of age, treatment should be considered with a dose of 75 mg.
In patients with a single dose of 150 mg daily, the blood pressure cannot be kept under control, the dose can be increased to 300 mg.
Patients with renal insufficiency accompanied by high blood pressure and type II diabetes:
treatment 150 mg is initiated with a single dose of KARVEA daily and 300 mg is preferred once a day as a continuation dose.
administration are used orally in the KARVE. Swallow the tablets with enough liquid (eg a glass of water). You can open the tablets or get them on a full stomach. Take your medicine at the same time every day. Getting your tablets at the same time every day will help you get the best effect on your blood pressure. It will also help you remember when to take the tablets.
Unless your doctor recommends otherwise follow these instructions.
patients 75 years of age is planned to start with a dose of 75 mg, but in elderly patients no dose adjustment is required.
Kidney Failure: If you have a kidney disorder, no dose adjustment is required; however, the treatment is started with a low dose of 75 mg / day.
Especially in patients with blood dialysis (blood cleaning) or in patients above 75 years, your doctor may recommend a low dose at the start of treatment.
Hepatic impairment: No dosage adjustment is required in patients with mild to moderate hepatic impairment. Patients with severe liver failure do not have sufficient experience.
Lack of intravascular volume: The
fluid and / or sodium loss should be corrected before starting the treatment.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have an impression that KARVEA is too strong or too weak.
. There may also be a slowing of the heart rate. It is recommended that the patient be vomited and / or his / her stomach is washed.
Talk to a doctor or pharmacist immediately if you have used more than you should use.
If youIf you miss a dose; Please take the next dose as normally required. Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
when treatment with KARVEA If you leave the treatment without the consent of your doctor, the following may occur:
• Your blood pressure (blood pressure) may rise again.
• Heart, kidneys, brain and blood vessels in your eyes may be damaged due to high blood pressure.
• You may be at increased risk of heart attack, kidney failure, heart failure, stroke, or blindness.
As with all medications, people who are sensitive to substances present in the content of KARVEA may have side effects.
Side effects observed in common:
• Lying or sitting where the limestone seen dizziness and sudden drop in blood pressure
• musculo-skeletal pain
side effects not seen in common:
• acceleration of the heartbeat
• Percentage flushing
• Indigestion, digestive disorder / heartburn
• Decreased sexual function
• Chest pain
Side effects reported from the date of release but not determined:
• Changes in laboratory findings (increase in potassium level in the blood)
• Taste change
• Jaundice, abnormal liver function
• joint and muscle pain, muscle cramps
• renal failure, including kidney function disorders
• inflammation of the blood vessels (leukocytoclastic vasculitis)
• Skeletal muscle wasting (rarely)
- if you are allergic to the irbesartan substance or to any of the substances in KARVEA.
- you are pregnant
- if you are breast-feeding
in Karvina, in children and adolescents (under 18 years) should not be used.
- If you have excessive diarrhea or vomiting, excessive salt restriction if you have made in your diet, or if you use intensive diuretic therapy; your doctor before starting the treatment of KARVE; Firstly, you can take precautions to eliminate the loss of liquid and salt in you.
- If you have serious problems with your kidneys. Your doctor may ask you for blood tests at regular intervals, monitor the values of some substances in your blood and may want to follow you closely.
- If you have serious problems with your heart,
- Tell your doctor if you have a disease called primary aldosteronism caused by excessive secretion of a hormone named aldosterone from the kidneys. In this disease, because of the mechanism of action of the drug, there is usually no response. The use of similar drugs is not recommended.
- If you have diabetes (diabetes) and you are taking medication for it (your doctor may need to adjust the dosage of the drugs you use for sugar).
- If you have been told that you cannot tolerate sugar or that you are a secret sugar, tell your doctor. Your doctor may want to keep a close eye on your diabetes.
- If you are taking a medication containing lithium, tell your doctor. It is not recommended to use KARVEA and lithium together.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Before or after a meal,tablets adequate amount of liquid (1 cup of water) as recommended by your doctor.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using medication.
Tell your doctor if you are planning to become pregnant or if you are pregnant. Your doctor will stop treatment and will advise you of any other appropriate treatment outside your home. During your pregnancy, you should not use it on the CARD.
If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor immediately.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using themedication.
This medicinal product contains lactose If you have been told by your doctor that you are not susceptible to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
Use with other medicines
used this expression of a certain period before or could also be applied to a product to be used in the future, please note the time.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently taking or have recently taken a medication given below:
• Other medicines and diuretics taken for high blood pressure: the blood pressure-lowering effect may increase.
• Medications that affect the body's potassium level, potassium-containing artificial salt preparations, medications that increase the level of potassium in the serum (eg, heparin): the level of potassium in the serum may increase.
• Lithium-containing medications: Serum lithium levels may be increased and lithium-induced intoxication may occur.
• Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg selective COX-2 inhibitors, aspirin): the blood pressure lowering effect of KARVEA may be reduced; The level of potassium in the blood may increase, and the risk of impaired renal function increases.
KARACA Store in a dry place and in its original packaging at room temperature below 30 ° C. Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use KARVEA after the expiration date in the packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.